Here at Laars, YOU are the most important person in the building. The Customer Center is designed to specifically educate HVAC professionals about hydronic systems and Laars’ current and next generation of heating technology. Flexibility in training content and techniques was the primary design driver with both the facility and curriculum.
- 70-seat tiered classroom: that can be used as one large room or divided into two 35-seat classrooms.
- Hands on training: Laars boilers, water heaters and pool heaters are located in front of each 35-seat classroom.
- Live-fired boilers during training sessions: continuously operated equipment right in the training room with BTU’s as high as 2 million.
- State-of-the-art audio/video system: Connects the classroom experience with the live-fired equipment.
- Each 35-seat section has a high-definition projection system that displays on large screens above the equipment bays.
- The projectors are used for presentation material and tie into ceiling mounted HD cameras that can pan and zoom into Laars trainers or equipment. This allows for up-close views of the system components for an enhanced experience.
- The latest video conference hub technology: Laars invested in live, web-streaming equipment for broadcasting training sessions, or to record for later viewing. This function offers further flexibility for those that can’t travel, or for follow up training sessions after attending a live session at the Laars facility.
- A large café with adjacent large outdoor patio is located just off the main lobby for catered meals and socializing after training.
Laars Heating Systems covers your hotel for 2 nights, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, and dinner on Tuesday at the LAARS Café.
- September 9th and 10th, Residential & Commercial NeoTherm / Mascot LX
- September 23rd and 24th, Understanding Controls, Sola, M-4, BACnet Gateway, Cascading, SIT
- October 7th and 8th, Pennant, MT2, Mighty Stack
- October 21st and 22nd, MagnaTherm / NeoTherm LC (1,000 & 1,700) / Rheos ------------------FULL!
- If classes fill up, we will open additional classes based on demand.